The #1 way to learn about something you've never done before? Ask others who’ve gone before!
I’m not just an agent you know - I’m a proud homeowner, too! So here’s me, taking off my agent hat, putting on my homeowner hat, and sharing with you what I wish I would have known BEFORE buying a house.
Some things I wish I would have known:
• to always shop around for a mortgage
• to boost your emergency fund first
• know how much property taxes are and how they’re trending
• always buy in a good school district
• drive by the house at different times of day to see what the neighborhood is really like
Where are my fellow homeowners? Let’s help a buyer out: what do you wish you would have known before buying - the good, the bad, and the ugly? Share in the comments!
Cindy Grenier - 204-330-2567