Everyone else’s bookshelves? To die for.
Yours? A jumbled mess.
If you’re ready, once and for all, to close the book on disheveled shelves, here are five simple ways you can whip ‘em into shape:
1. Empty them out and only hang on to the books and items that mean something to you.
2. Now “ground” your bookshelves by placing your largest items first.
3. Mix up your book placement with some laying horizontal and some vertical.
4. Add a splash of color with a succulent or a long leafy plant.
5. Stand back and tweak until it feels just right.
Happy shelving, friends!
Cindy Grenier - 204-330-2567